Saturday, December 12, 2015

I CAUGHT MY HUSBAND HAVING “IT” WITH OUR 9-YEARS-OLD SON!


This as shocking as a man committing suicide for seeing a ghost in his dream! There is more…read.
Thank you for trying to help us all with our s*x lives and May God bless you for that. I am Mrs. Sade and have been married for 15 years to the best husband i could ever wish for. But in August last year, I caught my own husband trying to sleep with our son [9-years-old] in our house. Believe me, I felt like killing him but I fainted at the sight of him behind Kevin, stack naked with his d**k hard. I have left his house with my kids but I am still in total shock. He’s been begging and apologizing saying he doesn’t know why he did it. But it was last week that Kevin revealed that his dad had been sleeping with him for two years now. Please what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment