Monday, November 23, 2015

LET THE GREATER GOOD BE THE DRIVER




Hello friends

Got this experience last weekend... It was a hard and careful decision I had to take which eventually gave me a lesson for life...I want to share it with you at the end ,you tell me what you would have done if  it were you.
Okay ...this is the gist..

At about 5 pm on Friday evening ..I saw my phone ringing, Pick it up,saw its a friend who only call when he need something from  me... My mind goes.. pick it ..another taught don't ...he is going to ask you to borrow him money..anyways i crossed my mind and picked...

The conversation...

Fomsky : hello....

Papi : how far fomsky...please I want you to do me a favor..

Fomsk : okay what is it ?

Papi : I have this  friend in my house for the past 3 weeks.,he came into town to get a visa to travel out but the embassy is asking him to come back on Monday..

Fomsky :okay that's fine..

Papi : The problem now is that my babe is coming to visit ..I want him to come over your place for the weekend ,So I have some privacy with my babe..

Fomsky : guy that is not enough to ask him  to leave ..you guys can still stay together

Papi : guy you non go understand..

Fomsky :okay no problem ask him to come stay with me..

Phone Hang up....pom....pom...

My mind goes talking.. Why did u just say okay to that...you just want to inconvenience your self ..look at this.. that... that...I said to my self ...its okay ...its  for few days ..i won't die after all..

Few hours later ... phone  ringing..

Picked the phone ...its mumcy calling

Fomsky : Hi ..mumcy

Mumcy : fomsky how are you..

Fomsky : am fine and you

Mumcy : am okay ..just that I need some money..to put into my bizness

Fomsky: okay...how much are we looking @

Mumcy : xxx$$$$$

Fomsky: waoh..I will send it..

Mumcy : thanks son..

Fomsky : okay mumcy have a nice day..

Phone Hang up...pom..pom.....

.my mind goes talking... Waoh did you just say  you going to send that money..you must be out of your mind ..that money can buy the ticket you want to travel with..pay part of the fee for the course...

Hummm...I said to myself ..calm down ...all i need do is to adjust my plans..shift the plan trip from February to April...
yes...that's cool

Few hours later ...closed from work .

Stop a taxi man...sat on the back sit..observing the driver doing all the driving ..and I came up with this submission...

Let the greater good do all the driving ...while the selfish good sit on the back sit..

Let the greater good drive you to a greater destination.. Instead of allowing the selfish good drive you to a selfish traffic jam..

The money you have, the house you stay in, the car  your have...God gave you to enable you extend his hand of love to those he connect you with...thanks and have have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment